Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's Northampton

Aww yiss.


Awesome time last night at Dr. Sketchy's anti-art school in Northampton!

I should mention that I got FIRST PLACE (YEAHHHHHH) in the "best sketch of the night" with this one (selected by the lovely models, of course):




I definitely have room for improvement, but this isn't bad for a 10 minute drawing in the dark :3

Other drawings:




















And yeah, I won this awesome poster (drawn by Carly Monardo, Kate Beaton, and Meredith Gran)



Awesome night. I even got to hang out with the models afterwards! Definitely going back to the next one :D





And some random shots of Rhode Island last saturday before the hurricane. The waves were maybe 10 feet fall before the storm hit




PART OF YOUR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD



[fwooosh]


No comments: