Friday, September 19, 2008

yeah baby.

Golly gosh darn gee wilickers!

After 3 weeks of calling them and asking around, being put on hold and getting no answers, I FINALLY reach someone at MoMa who's in charge of film tickets. Just in time for Monday's Richard Williams + John Canemaker extravaganza. But that's okay- last week I would have ordered 15 tickets, but now I only needed 5 tickets for the UMass animation department. That's 2 other students coming along; I'm excited to know that I'm not the only one nuts about character animation around here.

I need to come up with a list of questions to ask these two guys. I'm not sure how many people I've told this to (HORRAY INTERNET SOAPBOX), but Canemaker's book, Nine Old Men pointed me out to the window, and then William's book Animators Survival Kit taught me how to break into it. Or, at least which rocks to use. I haven't broken the window yet, but I will, one day, provided I get my rock throwing techniques perfected.

But for now, I need to concentrate on how to make a good impression on two personal heroes.

No comments: